“United States Sub-National Perceptions of Electoral Integrity Index” (with Pippa Norris (Harvard University and the University of Sydney) & the Electoral Integrity Project– An expert survey on electoral integrity across 49 indicators in 51 states for the 2016 Presidential election. An earlier pilot project includes a sample of 21 states for the 2014 mid-terms.
- Holly Ann Garnett and Margarita Zavadskaya Eds. Electoral Integrity and Political Regimes: Actors, Strategies and Consequences. New York: Routledge Press. (Forthcoming)
- Pippa Norris, Alessandro Nai, Holly Ann Garnett and Max Grömping. 2017. “Perceptions of Electoral Integrity (PEI) US 2016 Subnational Study.”
- “The Hidden Challenges of Electoral Integrity,” Co-Chair (with Margarita Zavadskaya), Conference Section at the 2015 European Consortium for Political Research Annual Meeting, Montreal QC (2015).
- “Roswell, Grassy Knolls, and Voter Fraud: Explaining Erroneous Perceptions of Electoral Malpractices” with Pippa Norris and Max Grömping, pre-APSA workshop on Protecting Electoral Security & Voting Rights: The 2016 U.S. Elections in Comparative Perspective, San Francisco, CA (2017)
- “Voter Suppression or Voter Fraud in the 2014 US Elections?” with Pippa Norris, American Political Science Association Meeting, San Francisco, CA (2015)